Life is funny. There are ups and downs and so many days the downs seem to weigh heavy. I have taken the week to relax, take a break in my home state and reflect on the year. I cannot believe that Christmas is just around the corner. Wow, time flies. Carters birthday is January 2 and we will celebrate with great joy and no doubt a few tears. I cry at everything these days. Throw a good Charmin commercial my way and I am down for the count:)
I have been noticing an interesting trend. It is the debate on proper and when the sins of the past, or last weekend are redeemed. I say this because of the whole Carrie Prejaan debate and her poor choice of verbiage in her media tour. Whomever is her publicist needs to be fired. Seriously, she is doing more harm than good and it is hard to think of her as a victim with her attitude. Now I am FARRRRRRR from perfect. I have never sexted (who wants to see that and frankly I have a hard enough time covering things fully clothed. Naked...ahh...NO......)however; like everyone I have sinned. I guess it is the definition that always throws me. You have those who can quote the bible yet are hypocrites. You have those that are of a different religion or sexual preference who are the kindest people you have ever know yet we judge based on what is in a book and not what is in our soul.
Why can we not sit in judgement but in acceptance and love?
Clearly I need to back away from the yoga mat! Just feeling zen I guess:))
No comments:
Post a Comment