900 miles and I arrived in Florida. Many asked why I drove but lets face it, with Carter being on oxygen, most airlines don't welcome that in travel. Not to mention, I have 14 with me and a portable condenser....can you imagine the baggage charge?:)
It is great to be around family, friends and WARMTH! I think we skipped summer in Maryland as it went by so quickly.
Time with my Brother, Lois Lane and Benjamin always makes me smile. Lois Lane got her first haircut since her hair grew out from chemo and she looks stunning. We also managed to go through old photos and it was fun to see my various haircuts, ex-boyfriends and my parents whom I still miss daily. Who would have thought that I actually looked OK in the Demi Moore do! Hating my hair these days...what to do...what to do. When you get married your hair is no longer your own. Guys have opinions....very strong ones!!!!!
OK so this brings me to a debate/thought. My Brother is a VERY devote Southern Baptist. He teaches, preaches and is very knowledgeable in regards to his denomination. I appreciate his passion and open to conversation and debate. I am NOT Southern Baptist,I support Gay marriage and the belief that as long as you are convicted to your God, I have no right to judge as long as you respect and honor life and love. I see grey perhaps. I may not believe in everything about every religion but I can't help but think that who is to say we all don't stand in front of the same God. Our roads were just different in getting there. To me, God does not pass judgement or love us less because we make mistakes. We are human and we will make mistakes. It is what you take from those mistakes that is the lesson.
Now on to politics....I feel so Palinized :)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment