Saturday, September 27, 2014

Betsy Royall Casting!

As my life is starting over I am starting to venture out and its fun. Geez this may age my 29 year old self but I am not 29 so I remember Star Search and yes I was on...ok a regional finalist for Nashville Star. So a bit excited for America's Got Talent although I can't juggle or flip or twist and in fact just took pain meds for throwing my back out and sport glasses to see any menu. They are cute!  I had so much fun yesterday at Betsy Royall Casting with Besty and Carol Stover who did my makeup. She was amazing. I felt just like me and I met some incredible new friends.

I am going back out on the audition circuit and of course America's Got Talent! I PRAY I make it through but who knows #AGT2015. Photos are done....video done...a click away....we shall see.

I know the photos will be great they were pretty real. I was a fun afternoon! Loved BETSY AND CAROL!

I HOPE I GET CAST!

My heart truth~

D

No comments: