How do we REALLY decipher? What is real and what is fantasy? Every morning I stand on the scale, sometimes just on one foot in hopes my miracle number shows up. The reality is it won't happen but the fantasy is if I remove all items of clothing, including any rubber band in my hair, I just might be back to the weight I was once when I was 18 :)
This brings me to love, like or lust. I admit, I am a self sleeve wearer. That has really proven to not be such a great trait of mine! I can self destruct with the best of them. Working on that.
I think its all about love in life. Love is unconditional and should not judge. OK, we do but believe a true friend and a true love, will always see through the goggles even when they get a little bit cloudy.
Finding my tune~
No comments:
Post a Comment