Friday, March 14, 2014

My Brother rocks. Let's not tell him.

Families are tough. We don't pick them, they just are. That always comes with challenges. My family comes with so much grey it's hard to see black and white. I don't and will never get some of the separation that had nothing to do with my siblings or I and my Mom's family is and will always be a question. I hate that for my children. Antkowiak and Lee. That's all I have.

I have never been perfect and continue the reign but gain great strength from my brother Todd. I can't fully explain our relationship but so blessed for his choices in life ( Lois, Danni and Benjamin) and he walked me down the isle and held me with a stupid fake turtle and hung with me on Easter mornings. He can play any instrument and yet can't read music. He is amazing on so many levels and paints or use to without fear and writes with such passion. I could not be more proud of anyone in my life more than my Brother Todd. You have no idea how special you are. I love you. You are just so talented, humble and loved. Thank you for always be there for me.


No comments: