Good evening!
It was a wonderful packed day full of a trip to downtown Chicago, a boat ride, rehearsal and a makeup seminar! This will be short today but I promise to blog more tomorrow. I have to get some zz's as Carter is sleeping and my interview is tomorrow morning!!!!
Here are some pictures of the day~
Listen to your heart~Deanna













2 comments:
Hello beautiful! I didn't know you are competing but I am SO excited to know that you are!!! SHINE like the person you are and have a wonderful time! I am so excited for you and I will be following you everyday! Please tell Mrs. Austrailia that Kelly says hi and sends big hugs!
Don't see my comment, shucks! I will try to remember what I wrote...lol! I didn't even know you were competing but I am SO excited for you!! Go and SHINE like the beautiful person you are! I will be following you everyday and can't wait to see more pic's, etc.!! Please tell Mrs. Australia that Kelly said hi and sends big hugs!
Post a Comment